Announcing the Jumpstart Success program
Whether you’re just getting started in your employment journey or looking to sharpen your job readiness skills, JumpStart Success is the right stop for you.
JumpStart Success is a 6-week (3 hours per week) job-readiness program, hosted by Banner Neighborhoods, where participants will learn the essential skills to get started in the workforce. Each week, participants will attend two 1-hour live classes through Zoom, lead by a JumpStart facilitator. Outside of the live class, participants will be required to complete the weekly assignment through Google Classroom. Participants will be paid $12/hour for their live class attendance and completion of the weekly assignment.
Outline of Program
Live classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays , 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Class 1: Orientation
- Class 2: Self Exploration
- Class 3: Career Exploration
- Class 4: Educational Exploration
- Class 5: Job Searching & Applications
- Class 6: Perfecting the Interview
- Class 7: Understanding the Workplace
- Class 8: Critical Essential Skills
- Class 9: Customer Service
- Class 10: Interview Review
- Class 11: Mock Interviews
- Class 12: Closing
How to Apply
Participants must be Baltimore City residents and be between the age of 14-18. To apply, complete the secure online registration form.