Strategic Priority 1
Expand participation and increase the number of programs offered to youth and older adults
- Increase the number of youth participants by 50% by July 1, 2021.
- Expand the home maintenance program into a wraparound service program facilitated by a fulltime resource coordinator by April 1, 2020.
- Research and propose a social enterprise business for youth by July 1, 2020.
Strategic Priority 2
Diversify and increase funding
- Establish a fundraising plan by January 2020 in order to diversify and increase our funding streams.
- Raise $50,000 in an endowment by January 1, 2022.
- Raise $100,000 for general operations by June 30, 2021.
Strategic Priority 3
Expand Banner’s capacity, efficiency and infrastructure
- Retain and attract exceptional program and leadership staff to Banner by July 1, 2020.
- Establish a professional development budget & policy for staff by January 2020.
- Create a succession plan for all staff and board leadership positions by July 1, 2020.
Board of Directors
- Establish a fully functional Board of Directors by June 30, 2020.
- Establish and implement a process to monitor and report on Board compliance and performance, and to address any gaps/issues by 2021.
- Secure 5,000 to 10,000 feet of additional space to be used for sports and enrichment programming by FY2022.
Strategic Priority 4
Raise Banner Neighborhoods’ public profile with Baltimore residents, stakeholders and funders.
- Create and implement an organizational communications plan by October 1, 2020.